The professionals at ServiceMaster Clean® specialize in professional upholstery cleaning. Having your upholstery professionally maintained will save you a great deal of money otherwise spent on expensive replacement, and will also maintain its appearance.
Our ServiceMaster Clean® professionals are committed to providing professional upholstery cleaning procedures as specified by fiber manufacturers.
Here Are the Procedures We Follow
We groom body contact areas to improve vacuum cleaning efficiency. We use a high-power vacuum to clean and remove loose grit and soil (including crevices). We pre-treat spots and stains.
We pre-spray the body contact areas to accelerate soil release before the rinse extraction step. We rinse-extract fabric using high performance extraction equipment.
We remove loosened soil residues and excess moisture with absorption pads. We clean and polish trim as required. We post treat spots and stains. We groom to set fabric for efficient drying and uniform appearance. We inspect all areas.
Other Procedures We Follow
- Pre-test each piece of upholstery to determine the best cleaning method. Both wet and dry cleaning are available.
- Pre-groom contact areas. This helps loosen dirt and improves vacuum cleaning efficiency.
- Pre-vacuum. We will thoroughly vacuum the entire piece of upholstery, including crevices, to remove dry, loose soil.
- Pre-treat spots and stains when required.
- Pre-apply cleaning solution. This allows it time to work on the soil. We solvent clean any dry cleanable fabrics
- Hot water extraction of wet-cleanable fabrics
- Application of fabric protector
We Offer Our Customers:
- Truck mounted cleaning: the most effective cleaning method for upholstery, and highly recommended by upholstery manufacturers
- All delicate fabrics are cleaned by hand, with our
speciallydesigned solutions for sensitive fabrics.