There are many dangerous health factors involved in cleaning trauma and hoarding sites. Bodily fluids and gross filth can expose you to many biological agent and diseases such as AIDS, Hepatitis B and MRSA (or Staph Infection). ServiceMaster Restore® has a specialized trained and certified group of technicians who are fully qualified to clean up these sites.
Our technicians undergo specialized training. Individuals who apply are screened based on general cleaning knowledge, aptitude, and ability. Once an applicant is accepted into our training program, he or she undergoes the following specialized training:
- OSHA regulations, with emphasis on OSHA 29CFR 1910.1030
- Principles behind the spread of airborne and blood-borne pathogens
- Use of personal protective equipment and general safety
- Vaccinated for Hepatitis B and Tetanus
- Biohazard and body fluid-related contaminants
- Sanitizing and disinfecting of surfaces
- Use of cleaning and disposal equipment
- Experience and training in actual job sites
- We provide disposal of all bio-hazardous materials and contents if necessary
When the unforeseen happens, call on ServiceMaster Restore®. Our emergency call center is prepared to handle your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call us now at (301) 972-9100.