Sewage or flood contaminated water in a structure is hazardous and risky. When your business is contaminated by sewage waste, a threat to you, your employees and customers health exists because this type of loss contains pathogenic agents that create an unhealthy environment.
ServiceMaster Clean® highly trained and IICRC certified technicians can rapidly control or stop the growth or amplification of microorganisms present in sewage water, bringing the loss to a quick and efficient conclusion.
Since there are many factors that determine the severity of contamination within any given sewage loss, to effectively minimize damage the following steps are taken:
– Contact doctor if health concerns
– Eliminate the source of water
– Turn off circuit breakers if safe
– Remove and secure breakables and small furniture.
– Use hygiene items left in loss area
– Consume food in the loss area
– Use home fans to dry areas
– Activate the building HVAC system
– Enter area with standing water
When the unforeseen happens, call on ServiceMaster Clean®. Our emergency call center is prepared to handle your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call us now at (301) 972-9100.