Here are the facts: No other item in your home absorbs more wear and tear on a daily basis than your carpet, and no other item can impact your home’s appearance like your carpet can. ServiceMaster Clean® has over 50 years of experience in the carpet cleaning industry. Our reputation for quality, service, professionalism, and customer satisfaction is unparalleled.
Carpets should be professionally cleaned every six months to a year. A professional cleaning service has the equipment and expertise to fully remove dirt and detergent, and will remove most of the moisture in your carpet.
Consumers using rented equipment often leave the carpet too wet, causing mold and fungal buildup, or they do not fully remove the detergent.
What are the Professional Procedures for Good Carpet Cleaning?
The following procedures are what leading carpet manufacturers recommend when you have your carpets professionally cleaned:
1. Carpet should be pre-inspected for soil conditions.
2. Pilate the carpet with a specially designed rake to loosen matted carpet fibers in traffic areas to increase soil removal.
3. Vacuum entire carpeted area, including edges when required.
4. Move and replace furniture in its original position when required.
5. Pre-treat spots and stains.
6. Pre-apply carpet cleaning solution to loosen soil in the carpet.
7. Rinse and extract with clear water to ensure that the cleaning solution and soil are removed along with the rinse water.
8. Re-treat spots and stains as needed.
9. Pilate the carpet after cleaning to align fibers for even appearance.
10. Apply fiber protector when requested.
We follow these recommended procedures and offer our customers:
Truck Mounted Cleaning
The most effective cleaning method for carpets, and highly recommended by
Hot Water Extraction
We will leave your carpet free of soil and detergents.
Built-in Water Softener
We will leave your carpets soft and fresh.